Legendary Security Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Where do I start?
Loss Prevention Investigator (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 November 2017
I have been in the security industry for a little over 5 years... and this job has to be the worst decision I have ever made. Management appear to be very nice and friendly when you first start, but god forbid you correct them on minor issues i.e. asking them to pay for data since we have to use OUR data to process shoplifters. They will turn into an enemy and bring out issues that have never been an issue before.
Your phone will not be answered, you will be treated like the bottom of the barrel kind of employee despite you as an employee doing your best.
extremely toxic environment, and will not last much longer.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything, horrible management, unprofessional coworkers, rude clients
Great company to work for!
Loss Prevention Officer (Current Employee) –  London, ON6 July 2017
Working for legendary security has been a great experience. The pay is better than most security companies and your never short of work. Having worked there for 8 months and I have never had any issues with management. Your bosses will back you up if any issues arrise as they have tons of on the job experience and know what it's like as a "floor walker". Scheduling days off is never a problem as scheduling always works with their employees.
Pros
Better pay, full time hours, great experience
Great Experience Work Place
Vice President (Windsor Area) (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 July 2017
I have worked for this Company for over two years. They have been nothing short than amazing to myself and my team. When something needs to be done, its done. The pay is great, they truly value their employees and have there backs every step of the way. I know this by experience. They do not want you to go over and beyond if thats going to put yourself in danger as they care about your health/life. The owners and Management team are really kind hearted, and will do whatever for there team members. We are a family, we take care of each other at work and off work. For anyone seeking a Loss Preventions Job, I strongly suggest Legendary Security Inc.
Pros
Great Kind hearted family. We have each others backs.
Cons
No Cons!
Great company to work for
Executive Vice President (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 June 2017
I work for this company for 2 years now never once have I been shorted on my paycheck as well the management team and the owners of the company will always have your back as well the management team will never expect an employee to do what he won't do them self therefore I feel legendary security inc is a great place to work and a great stepping stone towards a career in law enforcement
Pros
Flexible honest and a family run business
Cons
No cons
do not work for them in london
Loss Prevention Investigator (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 November 2016
I worked at Legendary part time for little less than a year, and the bi-weekly pay is about the only good thing i can come up with. Overall management is OK, but the higher you go, the more bs you have. The field manager is cool and looked out for the guard, but he is never around when you need him.

my advice to management would be: treat your employees like you value them and not like theyre the bottom of the barrel. Because those employees who are passionate about security will leave you if you don't. Also join the 20th century and stop using all this backdated paperwork.
Pros
pay is good compared to other companies
Cons
paychecks are seldom correct, They will promise you one rate and pay you at another, Always work weekend policy is ridiculous, If you're in the hospital coughing blood, you'll still get written up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legendary Security Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8