We are looking for an experienced surveyor to start immediately. Willing to fly in and out. This is a camp based job working 14-7 or 13-8 for 12 hr days.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dirt Construction using GPS,
- Layout and Asbuilts
- Survey Notes and Downloads
- Follow and Participate in safety program
Must have the following Credentials:
- Diploma in Geomatics/Civil would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to operate Trimble Equipment and Software with minimal to no supervision.
- Work experience on large construction projects.
- Experience reading and interpreting civil drawings.
- OSSA, CSTS, H2S Alive, Drivers License.
Salary: $42/hr plus flights within Canada
Shift: 14-7 or 13-8 (12 hr day) in camp
Duration: 2 - 3 months with strong possibility of full time employment.