Our client is looking for a Business Analyst. The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Business Consultant, ideally with healthcare experience.
- Proven skills in Business Process Design, Organizational Change Management, Test Planning, Elicitation of Business Requirements/Use Case development, development of Training & User Documentation
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a client's business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have BA/MBA and/or CBAP certification or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to be a very strong communicator with the ability to work with anyone within their organization. In addition, the incumbent must have the capability to translate business problems in a comprehensive set of business requirements that through technology will meet their client’s business needs. The Business Analyst is a facilitator during the development lifecycle, customization and implementation of software platform for the clients acting as a liaison between clients and our team on multiple initiatives to provide superior service.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization in the role of Business Analyst please submit your resume in confidence to mario (AT) legacybowes (DOT) com. Please contact Mario Tomberli, Legacy Bowes Group at 204-934-8830 for further details.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Legacy Bowes Group, co-founded by Barbara Bowes and Paul Croteau, is indeed a legacy arising from over two decades of service by Bowes...