Seeking an experienced Forklift Operator to work in the regional warehouse for LEEZA, a Canadian Quartz and Solid Surface Distribution Company.
Location: Ricchmond, Vancouver, BC
Permenent Full time. Monday - Friday. Day shift- Business hours.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Salary: Competitive , based on experience.
Operate industrial forklift equipped to move materials around warehouse, as well as
loading and unloading shipping containers/truck trailers.
Strong Customer Service attitude; regular interaction with customers.
- Perform routine daily inspections and maintenance on forklift equipment to ensure forklift
equipment is operating well.
- Transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas.
- Manually load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms, or lifting
- Complete daily cycle count on inventory.
- Order preparation as needed.
- Print and deliver orders in SAP Business One
- Documentation- Prepare waybills and customs documents (and any other required documentation) for same.
- Consult and work with managers, supervisors, employees to coordinate loading and unloading operations.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the manager.
- High School Diploma
- Fork lift Certified
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Current Valid Driver’s license
- Proficiency in MS Office product
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Computer literacy essential
Must be flexible in order to meet the changing needs of the business.