Leeds

Leeds Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Okay place to work
Trainer (Current Employee), Burrell, PAAugust 10, 2015
In the grand scheme of things its not terrible just has a few internal problems. They have a high turn over rate making it hard to keep good employees there.
responsibilities of a qc inspector
qc inspector (Former Employee), new kensington paMarch 23, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: small space / tight areas
As skids of business product came off the truck , a portion of the purchase order was delivered to our area to inspect for defects in the product. After inspected the product , there was paperwork to be filled out on the purchase order and entered into the powerhouse system. If the order passes it gets sent to production to be decorated for the customer.
Working at leeds , I learned the powerhouse system , Microsoft excel , I was in charge of the sample area where samples of each item was kept.
Fun coworkers
Order Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 19, 2014
Cons: too much overtime
I responded to emails and orders that were submitted to the company.

Talked to customers that needed any issues resolved.

Handled any issues with production that came about.
poorly structured work enviroment
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Warren, OHMarch 2, 2014
Cons: no breaks, long work days
Work schedules fluctuated on a daily basis. Management would take on more work for their teams than possible to produce on a daily basis with a poorly trained staff. Management did not follow an open door policy with the workers. While I was a supervisor there, I made sure my teams knew they could approach me with ideas, etc.
Health benefits were average and so was vacation time.
Their inventory was a mess and being a manufacturing company, they didn't have a good quality system in place. Overall, I can see why this company closed their satellite plant.
office assistant
Legal/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 5, 2014
attorneys were fine to work with but inter office politics with paralegals and receptionists were unnecessary and highly unprofessional
Relatively productive place but very poor communication
Material Handler (Former Employee), New Kensington, PAFebruary 3, 2014
I got to move around a lot. My co-workers were easy to get along with. Communication was very poor. The managers and the people upstairs had work phones but usually didn't respond when our coordinator would attempt to call them to get answers for certain problems. Instead they would rather use e-mail to answer questions about problems. They also had a tendency of taking their time in responding, especially during inventory. The biggest lack of communication problem was between warehouse 2 and warehouse 3. They didn't get certain products down in time forcing us to have to send someone up there and taking out time that could be used getting work done in our warehouse just so we could get orders out in time.
great hourly people but work day very unpredictable
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Warren, OHNovember 17, 2013
Pros: met some great people there
Cons: no breaks and very unstable work schedule
a typical day was 12hr minimum, management was unstable, coworkers were good people but not trained properly and we were not staffed with a trained QA to sign off all product leaving the dock. The work schedule fluctuated daily and many times, the manager would send the hourly home and make the area supervisors finish the work since we were salary and believe me, that happened quite often. Bad set up, poorly managed workplace.
I learned nothing positive from this work experience.
packed boxes in 100 degree heat
Package Laborer (Former Employee), New Kensington, PAJuly 28, 2013
work enviroment was horrible people were rude and it was very drama filled. very hot, and they make up lies to get you fired.
fast paced and very work oriented
Package Handler (Former Employee), New Kensington, PAJanuary 9, 2013
i would start at 2:00 then i would go with sombody at a machine and start unpacking boxes of product for that person and would pack back up once product was done then ship out any orders that were there and occasionaly if there was a large order would use pallet jack to take pallets to shipping and wrap them for shipping
o Laborer (Former Employee), New Kensington, PAAugust 29, 2012
It was always a typical day at work. The hardest part of the job was taking the hot products off of the line.
great place to work just to far of a comute
machinist (Former Employee), New Hope, MNJuly 31, 2012
Pros: good learning experiance
Cons: to far to travel
i set-up cnc mills and ran the parts neededi would come in start up the machines get my work load for the day lay out the material set-up the mills run the parts tear it down when done start over agian.