Lee N. Edgar Professional Corporation is an expanding and well established public accounting firm in Red Deer. Our firm is looking for a dynamic candidate to join its team as Manager for the growing practice. This opportunity is for an individual with a proven track record of building and managing client relationships and developing a strong team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review of year end working papers, financial statements and tax returns
- Responsible for quality control and investigating any issues
- Coach, manage and mentor junior staff to prepare tax returns
- Identify changes in customers’ needs, recognize issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Build client trust and develop business opportunities for the company
- Willing to assist with overall workload and work overtime if needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Designated CGA or equivalent
- Experience with Caseware and Profile
- Embrace client relations and staff mentoring
During tax season, extensive overtime is expected. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity please submit your resume.