Productive Environment, very safe place to work
Journeyman Electrician and Quality Control (Former Employee) – Keal Lake, AB – April 27, 2015
-Typical day at work would include running cable tray or teck cable, and terminations of cables, junction box installation, rigid piping etc. while on construction, and performing QC related duties on a day to day basis while in Quality Control (eg. review prints, test cables, verify proper installation, sell systems to clients etc.)
- Learned an abundance of information related to system checks and sale of systems to clients on site.
- Good management, easily accessible, open for discussion.
- Good co-workers, easy to get along with, pleasant environment.
- Hardest part of job was being away from family.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was the people, and satisfaction upon completing tasks.
Good work environment, good benefits, RRSP's etc.
Travel, being away from home.