Ledcor Employee Reviews

Loved the time period I was with them.
Labouer/Operater (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2017
No matter if it was 40 below we were suppose to show up to site in the morning and if too cold to work they had sent us home with 4hrs and subsistence pay (160 a day) Benefits were amazing and 100% match for rssp. Pention was $4 every hour worked. Management was on you asap if needed proper documention. The job was amazing but certain crews would be cliched
Pros
Paid on time and every week
Cons
-45 degrees and you are working outside
great company to work for
Labour Foreman (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK21 April 2017
i enjiyed working with ledcor in regina sk the things i learned and the advancement to labour forman was awsome got laid off after southlandmall job wish i could work with them again great company to work for enjoyed my time there
Pros
overtime was great
Cons
long hrs
N/a
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 April 2017
I started at the LedCor mod yard as an apprentice and worked my way up to be a foreman. I enjoyed working there, the management was good, the people I worked with was good, all and all a good place to work.
good place to work
Apprentice Steamfitter/Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB16 April 2017
was a fun place to work and was close to my family.Enjoyed the time i was there meet a lot of good people and good fitters.was a real good work experience
Good Company
Contracts Manager AFRRCS Project (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 April 2017
Good company with many opportunities. Very diverse employees with a very stable long standing management team. Employees tend to last very long due to the share structure program
Pros
Gym/Cafeteria
Great Organization
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB3 April 2017
A typical day for me with Ledcor was outside in the elements with a great bunch of people giving it their all day in and day out. From Supervisors to Management, all the people were great.
Pros
Working outside
Cons
Braving the elements
Great workplace
Skilled Labourer/Foreman (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 March 2017
Enjoyed working for Ledcor. Always felt like a safe environment and the coworkers were fantastic. A shortage of work once again left me searching for something more steady at the time.
Very safety oriented work site
1st Year Electrician (Former Employee) –  Ft. McMurray, AB21 March 2017
Great work atmosphere, knowledgeable Journeyman that have taught new many new skills. Ledcor provided training for several safety tickets. Good crew that made the day at work very enjoyable.
Progressive and innovative place to work
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB13 March 2017
Ledcor is an innovative company to work for with an impressive safety culture and a company that welcomes input from its work force to improve its work practices.
Journeyman Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Canada11 March 2017
the workplace itself is good enough and the most enjoyable part is being able to learn while working. the hardest part of working is the unpredictable weather.

Want to know more about Ledcor?

Ask a question
One of the worst employers around
Project Controller (Former Employee) –  Alberta19 February 2017
Worked in the finance area and had the wrong experience ever. Ego ridden management with no education what so ever or support. Managers there are all duds.

Erp system is not used to the max. Only used for reporting. Expect no system to help you besides excel
Pros
Cons
Poor management, long hours, no communication, ERP equals job ERP.
a crew with safety as priority #1
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BC14 February 2017
all in it had a great group of people and fun to work with. There was a very nice camp that we stayed at, the food was good and lots to take as lunches.
Great company
GHT work coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alberta12 February 2017
Very safe and friendly to everyone. Great company to pipefit for. Management were friendly and opportunities are presented to those who work hard.
expect to work long hours
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 February 2017
good Canadian company, expect to work long hours and it very male dominated. Lots of room for movement and growth as the company is so large. Generally good people, family feel, good benefits.
Pros
good benefits, room for advancement
Cons
long hours, old boys club feel.
Fun place to work
Pipefitter apprentice (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB2 February 2017
Good company,great people mots of times they try to keep you busy thru out the project and with option to move transfer to other projects and by far they pay better than most companies out there
A buisy and rewarding work
Experienced Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lac des zill mine30 January 2017
I had a great time working for Ledcor. The hours were long, but the work was rewarding. I look forward to working another contract in the near future.
Great place
Piping Foreman (Former Employee) –  Joffre, AB29 January 2017
Worked on and off for over 20 years got my journeyman tickets through Ledcor industrial I have worked a lot of locations over the years even as a GF at Fire bag Suncor would like to join the group again where there is employment. Very good management and good benifits
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
non
good job.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Thunderbay, Ontario23 January 2017
I really enjoyed working with Ledcor. the company was very organized and professional. The management took good care of its workers and gave us respect.
although the superintendant would drive around the site and try to instill fear in to his workers. it was very uncomfortable when he was around. the rest of the time was a pleasant work environment.
Pros
paid for flights.
Cons
the one superintendant was not a company man.
Great company, better safety culture.
Apprentice Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB19 January 2017
Not a single day I went to work for Ledcor I felt safety wasn't the top priority and focus of the company. Every task was approached with a level of professionalism and safe culture that made me and my peers feel much more comfortable when at work. This job was nearing its end when I got to site so the hardest part was figuring out where everything was located on such a congested site. Management did a very good job in organizing the work so the job could be completed on time. I enjoyed the positive work attitude that was brought into the safety meetings every morning.
Pros
safe work culture
Cons
no chance for advancement
Best place ive ever worked
Materials Parts Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2017
i would not work for another company if i had a choice love that they donate and keep me safe so i can go home at the end of the day
Pros
great place
Cons
ur working outside

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ledcor. Our community is ready to answer.