Ledcor Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Concrete Foreman (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 October 2017
Working for Ledcor was enjoyable. The crew was good to work with. Living arrangements were good but sometimes you had a shared bathroom depending with what room you were in.
There was overtime and the pay was good. The flights were arranged for us but the turnaround was short with only having 1 week home which included your 2 days travelling.
work in industrial place think safe and others
B - welder Rig (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 October 2017
we work together with respect and follow what is safe for every one no body heart. follow what is work procedure on site and safety rolls and management aware in every unsafe act to all worker reporting near miss and incident work safe and play safe.
Pros
respect company folicy
Cons
keep safe every one on site
Carpenter Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB19 October 2017
This company goes beyond for their employees and they treat them with the utmost respect..Very clean camp with lots of facilities to use and the food was great and very clean rooms.
Great company to work for to build your knowlegde is Sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 October 2017
Three thing I can thank Ledcor for is Professionalism, Culture, and Growth. Amazing company to work for if you have no prior sales experience, they are very excited about team bonding and culture.
Excellent Organization
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC10 October 2017
Ledcor is the best place I've ever worked! I say this because I'm challenged each day, motivated to do my best and feel supported by my management team. It's a joy coming to work each day!
Electrician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB9 October 2017
Ive been working here for over 5 years now and they have been keeping me busy through all the economic downturn. Great wages and great group of people
The company is great i learned a lot.
Pipefitter helper/ Apprentice pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2017
I love working with Ledcor. I really appreciate how they value their workers. Aside from that When I was new here in canada,Ledcor gave me a way and great opportunity to build my career in trade industry.
Huge on Safety
Blast Truck Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 October 2017
Ledcor has probably been one of the best companies I have ever worked for. On job training is excellent and I love the work we do...

Looking forward to a long career with this company.
okay
Heavy duty equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB28 September 2017
it was an okay place to work i made some good friends working there i learned a lot about working in the oil sands as it was my first go at it for the most part everyone was professional
Massive Corp
Swamper/Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB22 September 2017
Ledcor is a massive company. Lots of room for growth. I worked with them for half a year and then went to a different company as they were offering a significantly higher wage for the same work.

Would recommend
Great managers in BC !! Ended in ft mac
Dozer operator (Former Employee) –  BC CHETWYND / went to fort mac it all was a mess21 September 2017
Lay off Alberta people 1st to keep all there friends BC was great good money and great people , not sure what happened all the Ontario guys are all working tho Even the bosses from Alberta and BC were let go 1st ?? Kinda weird considering what they paid for Ontario travel compared to Alberta seems like burning money oh well favortism there Moto Ontario boys 1st
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Favortism was crazy
good if you get on at beginning of job
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  dawson creek13 September 2017
hard work decent pay promises of advancement but rarely given, constant change in management lots of clique groups from previous sites, if your not liked by one person in mangement they will get rid of you
great management team
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB12 September 2017
loved working for these guys. management is always approachable, great buunch of guys to work with. payroll is always on the ball, and they accomodate to your apprenticeship training
A good company to work with.
PIPING/HYDROTEST/TURNOVER COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 September 2017
Ledcor is a good company. The management team has a good relation to employees and provides training to elevate knowledge and capabilities of workers. The safety program is excellent.
Wonderful company
Clerical Assistant / Safety Orientation (Former Employee) –  Jasper Park, AB6 September 2017
I worked for ledcor in Jasper Alberta on a pipeline job. I absolutely loved working for them. I strive in clerical work and everyone I worked with was extremely friendly. Due to me being a woman out in the field the men took the extra mile by making me feel that much more comfortable.
Had great working experiences at Ledcor MOD yard
3rd year apprentice (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB31 August 2017
Although it was just a temp job but it was good place to work, safety is always the first, good pay and benefit, definitely want go back if there is any opportunity.
lots of work
1st Year Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB29 August 2017
good place to work hard working people very dependable can call in sick and they'll understand. nice place to work. very very nice place to work with good people to work with
Pros
lots of good people
Cons
no work
Place for growth
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 August 2017
Very friendly and family orientated.
I am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to be where I am right now. I owe my career to the trust that management has put in me.
Poor Managerment
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 August 2017
The management at Ledcor Construction is very inexperienced for what they are doing. They have no drive and if you are not one of the old boys club then trying to get ahead is never an option...
Pros
Projects
Cons
Poor Leadership
Plenty of room for advancement
Project Controller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 August 2017
I was treated very well at Ledcor. I climbed the ladder very quickly. After 10 years I decided it was time for a change. I chose to stay home with my daughter for a period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ledcor. Our community is ready to answer.