Treasury Clerk – Entry Level
Competition Number: LM0048
Location: Langley, BC
Closing date: June 28, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. Our 18 full-service branches provide the best in new, used and rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry-leading safety training. Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Treasury Clerk. Reporting to the Corporate Treasurer, the successful candidate will be responsible for cash management, bank reports, cheque runs, and assisting in bank audits and other duties as required.
Job Description Details
- Semi-monthly cheque run for Canada and USA, weekly cheque run for Priorities
- Review supporting docs (missed invoices, incorrect entries), monitor stale-dated cheques
- Monitor Positive Pay system for cheques
- Manage o/s cheques (DCH, CRS reports – daily/monthly)
- Manage wire fee, vendor address and follow-up the adjustment with AP
- Update FX rate, create/manage wire templates
- Set up wire and update Treasury Officer on EFT & ACH (re: DCR)
- Send wire confirmation, update & maintain wire payment list
- Receive EURO wire confirmation and save them on the network
- Assist in bank audits, other duties assigned by Treasury Officer from time to time.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Accounting/Finance background
- Superior skills with MS Office: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Excellent communications, organization and multitasking skills
- Able to cope with conflicting priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting “Treasury Clerk - LM0048” to: careers (AT) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.