Competition Number: LM0114
Location: Northern BC
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Sales Representative Overview
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be responsible for increasing revenues within the Northern BC region, leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, as well as identifying and developing new account opportunities.
Job Description Details
- Target and acquire new business
- Identify the decision makers and key stakeholders within prospective organization
- Utilize your superior telephone sales skills to prospect for potential customers
- Conduct face to face sales presentations
- Utilize CRM database to record pertinent customer information
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Utilize technical support to solve customer challenges
- Generate opportunities within your territory by executing your territory plan, to uncover and pass off used equipment, parts, service and/or operator training leads for the inside sales team to quote and close.
- A post-secondary education in Business, Sales or Marketing
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced and confident in cold calling and telephone marketing
- Mechanical experience and/or familiarity with warehouse racking, electric motor drive, and battery power systems is a strong asset
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Proven sales ability; strong qualifying and prospecting skills
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized, a self-starter with good time management skills
- Willing to learn, able to work with minimal supervision, and resilient when facing challenges
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Valid driver’s license.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Territory Sales Rep”
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...