Competition Number: LM0029
Location: Fort McMurray, BC
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance, service & supply parts for Caterpillar, Mitsubishi, Taylor and Manitou Forklifts as well as complementary product lines such as JLG Booms and Scissor Lifts. As an equal opportunity employer with 18 locations in B.C., Alberta and Washington State, Leavitt is a growing organization looking to add to its talented team.
Job Description Details
We have an immediate opening in our Fort McMurray location for a Shop Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Regional Service Manager, this individual will be responsible for a variety of duties in a Parts & Service oriented environment. Responsibilities include opening and billing of work orders, time entry, issuing and receiving Purchase Orders, answering all incoming calls and other office administration duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Finance an asset
- Previous billing experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Must be proficient in creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to cope with conflicting priorities and work well under pressure
- A self starter who can work with minimal supervision
Quoting the competition number, please submit your resume to careers (AT) leavitt.ca.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...