Competition Number: LM201430
Location: Kitimat, BC
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Shop Coordinator Overview
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Shop Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of customer service and operational duties in a Parts and Service-oriented environment.
Job Description Details
- Opening and billing work orders
- Time entry into timesheets
- Issuing and receiving purchase orders
- Answering all incoming calls
- Office administration duties as required
- Providing support and assistance to ensure smooth operations in the facility
- Respond to guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Finance an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude and previous billing experience is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Must be proficient in creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to cope with conflicting priorities and work well under pressure
- A self starter who can work with minimal supervision
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Shop Coordinator– LM201430”
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.