Competition Number: LM00006
Location: Edmonton, BC
Closing Date: March 31, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance, service & supply parts for Caterpillar, Mitsubishi, Taylor and Manitou Forklifts as well as complementary product lines such as JLG Booms and Scissor Lifts. As an equal opportunity employer with 18 locations in B.C., Alberta and Washington State, Leavitt is a growing organization looking to add to its talented team.
Job Description Details
- Scheduling/Coordinating & dispatching Technicians for field repairs & PM’s
- Up-selling customers on additional work required on equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are on schedule and within budget
- Communicating with the customers and business units regarding status of their equipment
- Coordinating field jobs that need to be required in the shop
- Opening work orders for mechanics as well as opening & receiving purchase orders
- Previous Service Advisor experience
- Previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
- A self starter and minimal supervision
Quoting the competition number, please submit your resume and 3 business references to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
Email: Through Indeed
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...