Competition Number: LM00931
Location: Calgary, AB
Closing Date: Remain open until further notice
Leavitt Machinery is looking for a Service Advisor in our Service Department. As a service advisor, you will be responsible for a variety of duties in a Parts & Service oriented environment.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Description Details
- Scheduling/Coordinating mechanical repair work in a shop environment
- Up-selling customers on additional working required on equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are on schedule and within budget
- Communicating with the customers and business units regarding status of their equipment
- Coordinating field jobs that need to come into the shop
- Opening work orders for mechanics as well as opening & receiving purchase orders
- Previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience considered an asset
- Previous service advisor experience in a car, truck or equipment dealership
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
- A self starter and minimal supervision
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role.
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter quoting the competition number to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.