Competition Number: LM00923
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Closing Date: Remain open until further notice
Leavitt Machinery is seeking a replacement for a Service Advisor in our Service Department. As a Service Advisor, you will work as a liaison between Leavitt Machinery retail service customers and internal business units (Rentals, Fleet & Used Equipment).
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Description Details
- Scheduling/Coordinating & dispatching Technicians for field repairs & PM’s
- Up-selling customers on additional working required on equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are on schedule and within budget
- Communicating with the customers and business units regarding status of their equipment
- Coordinating field jobs that need to be required in the shop
- Opening work orders for mechanics as well as opening & receiving purchase orders
- Previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
- A self starter and minimal supervision
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role.
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter quoting the competition number to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
or Apply through Indeed
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.