Competition Number: LM00976
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Closing Date: June 28, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including boomlifts and scissorlifts. Our 18 full-service branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training. Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team.
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an additional Parts and Service Sales Representative in our Service Department. Reporting to the Retail Service Manager, you will be responsible for quoting and selling mechanical repair work as well as general customer communication and gathering feedback to help us in ensuring customer satisfaction.
Job Description Details
- Contacting and following up with prospective and current customers by phone
- Finding prospective companies and securing business over the phone
- Sourcing appropriate contacts
- Providing customer service via phone or email
- Preparing service estimates
- Communicating with mechanics, parts department and customers
- Providing backup support for service managers in putting major quotes together
- Following up with customers on service performed and recommending additional repairs if necessary
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on service performed
- Working in the CRM to maintain account information.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A post secondary education in Sales and Marketing will be considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Mechanical experience will be considered a strong asset
- Experienced with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar programs will also be considered a strong asset
- Strong computer skills with CRM and MS Offices 2003: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills; professional phone etiquette
- Proven sales ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn, high energy, determined and initiative
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- A self starter and a quick learner
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Submit your cover letter and resume, quoting “Sales Rep – LM0976” to: careers (AT) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...