Parts & Service Coordinator
Competition Number: LM201432
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Parts & Service Coordinator Overview
The Parts & Service Coordinator reports directly to the Service Manager, schedules field technicians, and coordinates field jobs that need to be completed within the shop while providing parts sales support.
Job Description Details
- Providing a high level of customer service to all customers, answers incoming calls and assists walk-in customers
- Scheduling and dispatching of Field Technicians for field repairs and preventative maintenance; coordinating field jobs to be completed within the shop
- Providing sales and parts support to all business units
- Ensuring all jobs are completed on schedule and within budget
- Opening billing and work orders, time entry; as well as opening, issuing and receiving purchase orders
- Based on customer needs, identify parts required for stock, place orders, and manage delivery of parts
- General administration, warehousing and shipping duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline and/or previous experience in similar role within a customer service, sales, operations, or service environment is required
- Provincial Journeyperson Parts Certification or currently enrolled as a Parts Apprentice is preferred
- Previous experience with aerial and lift trucks and/or knowledge of materials handling equipment would be considered assets
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to cope with conflicting priorities and work well under pressure
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Parts & Service Coordinator"
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease,...