Parts Sales Representative
Competition Number: LM0091
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Closing Date: October 18, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Parts Sales Representative Overview
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Sales Representative is responsible for customer service, inventory, sourcing, and ordering of parts, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Description Details
- Assisting service technicians and walk-in customers requiring parts and accessories
- Provide proactive parts support to our technicians and retail parts customers
- Work closely with our vendors to ensure needs of customers are met
- Locate available parts, and work to provide alternative solutions where appropriate
- Ordering and receiving parts into inventory, inventory management and quality control
- Tracking ingoing and outgoing parts for the branch
- Some warehouse work maybe required.
- Provincial Journeyperson Parts Certification or currently enrolled as a Parts Apprentice is a strong asset
- Previous experience in a similar role in customer service or sales experience and knowledge of materials handling equipment would be considered assets
- Must be extremely organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- Basic math and computers skills are required, experience with SILK is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and a team player.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Parts Journeyperson - LM0091” to: careers (at) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease,...