National Sales Representative – Eastern Canada / Maritimes
Pre-Owned / Used Equipment Division
Competition Number: LM00916
Closing Date: Remains open until further notice
Location: Coquitlam, BC.
Leavitt Machinery is seeking a "National Sales Representative" to further develop its existing market in Eastern Canada with an emphasis on Quebec and the Maritime Provinces. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for increasing revenues provide wide; leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, you will work with other divisions to create and support your Territory Plan / Divisional Goals. Additional responsibilities will be to identify, qualify and develop new market and account opportunities within your specific Territory on an ongoing basis.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities
Your core job will be to generate Pre-Owned / Used equipment opportunities within your Territory by executing your Territory plan to uncover, quote and close deals.
By phone and in person you will reach the organization's buying decision maker. Once you have reached this person, your goal will be to identify their application needs and current challenges to effective quote / propose equipment solutions.
You will be provided training from multiple sales managers in various divisions of the company to ensure your success.
- Fluency in French is required.
- Sales experience or a relevant Business Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- No fear of prospecting/drop-in in person sales calls
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Post-secondary degree is an advantage however not a requirement
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Good time management skills
- Self starter and minimal supervision
- Customer relationship management software (Microsoft CRM) is desired, but not mandatory
MOST IMPORTANT AND REQUIRED
1. Please write a made up business email thanking a customer for his or her business on any product or service of your choice. (We are looking to evaluate your written communication skills)
2. What creative / entrepreneurial skills or ideas can you bring to this position? Be specific.
3. What questions do you have?
Please reply to this job posting by submitting your resume with the competition number.
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.