Millwright - Crane Technician
Competition Number: LM0104
Location: Langley, BC
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Millwright Crane Technician Overview
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an experienced Millwright - Crane Technician to grow our cranes division. We have a large fleet of material handling equipment, conventional tower cranes, and self-erect cranes. Reporting to the Cranes Operations Manager, you will share the general duties of a Millwright Technician as well as being a specialist in cranes. You will also be working closely with customers and technicians on retail shop jobs.
Job Description Details
- Diagnosis and repair of cranes
- Erecting both tower and self-erect cranes
- Demobilization of both tower and self-erect cranes
- Build a positive working relationship with the local safety authority.
- 2-5 years of crane experience
- A Red Seal Millwright with good knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
- Comfortable working at heights and all weather conditions
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self-starter and minimal supervision.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Millwright Crane Technician - LM0104."
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received no phone calls please.