Millwright - Crane Technician
Competition Number: LM0104
Location: Langley, BC
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Millwright Crane Technician Overview
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an experienced Millwright - Crane Technician to grow our cranes division. We have a large fleet of material handling equipment, conventional tower cranes, and self-erect cranes. Reporting to the Cranes Operations Manager, you will share the general duties of a Millwright Technician as well as being a specialist in cranes. You will also be working closely with customers and technicians on retail shop jobs.
Job Description Details
- Diagnosis and repair of cranes
- Erecting both tower and self-erect cranes
- Demobilization of both tower and self-erect cranes
- Build a positive working relationship with the local safety authority.
- 2-5 years of crane experience
- A Red Seal Millwright with good knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
- Comfortable working at heights and all weather conditions
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self-starter and minimal supervision.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Millwright Crane Technician - LM0104."
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received no phone calls please.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease,...