Customer Service Advisor
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. At Leavitt, we set you up to succeed by offering you training and mentorship in a team environment. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
We are recruiting for our next group of leaders:
Customer Service Advisor Overview
As a Customer Service Advisor working on as a part of our central Service Dispatch team, you will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and dispatching Field Technicians while managing maintenance work in progress and ensuring an excellent service experience for all customers.
- As the first contact for service customers, you gather and assess the needs of your customer and manage the workflow process on their machinery
- Coordinate and interface with the customer, technician and appropriate parties to ensure all jobs are on schedule and within budget
- Scheduling, coordinating and dispatching Field Technicians for field repairs and preventative maintenance within your assigned region
- Coordinating with Shop Coordinators and Service Managers for field jobs that need to be completed in the shop
- Opening work orders for mechanics as well as opening and receiving purchase orders; ensuring all activities are consistently and concisely documented
- Up-selling customers on additional work required on equipment.
Skills and Requirements
- Post-secondary education in business, sales, operations or a related discipline is required
- Previous experience with aerial and lift trucks is a strong asset but not required as extensive training is provided
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, confident and thrives under pressure
- A self-starter that can work under minimal supervision.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume or visit http://www.leavittmachinery.com/about-us/careers/job-search
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received no phone calls please.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...