Competition Number: LM0087
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Closing Date: October 18, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Branch Administrator Overview
Reporting to the Branch Manger, you will be responsible for daily office support and a variety of administrative tasks.
Job Description Details
- Main reception and answering of all incoming calls, filtering and re-direction of calls
- Greeting and assisting walk-in traffic, directing the customer to the appropriate person
- Complete hourly personnel time entry for bi-weekly submission, including requests for leave, holidays, timesheets, and absentee forms
- Assisting the Branch Manager with various duties with New and Used Equipment, Rentals, Parts and Service customers
- Administrative duties include answering and redirecting incoming calls
- Providing clerical support for all departments
- Filing, opening and distributing daily mail
- Completing expense reports
- Completing various other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- At least one year’s experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must be extremely organized and be detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and a team player.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Branch Administrator - LM0087” to: careers (AT) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease,...