Competition Number: LM0044
Location: Kitimat, BC
Closing date: June 7, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including boomlifts and scissorlifts and have recently broadened into the new wave of industry leading, environmentally friendly products such as self erecting cranes, electric forklifts and scissorlifts. Our 18 full-service branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training. Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Branch Administrator at our Kitimat location. Reporting to the Corporate Business Systems Manager, you will work together with the designated Business Managers to provide a high level of service while representing the branch and the company.
Job Description Details
- Answering and redirecting incoming calls
- Perform store cash deposit and reconciliation
- Prepare bank deposits
- Completing payroll data entry and expense reports
- Managing general office duties while interfacing with internal and external customers
- Assist with reconciling small tool business transactions
- Reconciling and balancing petty cash
- Clerical support for all departments
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintain branch housekeeping
- Other duties include filing, balancing credit card terminal and various other duties as required.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED; some post secondary training in administration will be considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience in reception/administration and customer service
- Superior skills with MS Office: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Prior experience in the heavy equipment industry, with SILK or SIRIUS software will be considered an asset but is not required
- Professional phone mannerism
- Excellent communication, customer service and multitasking skills
- Able to cope with conflicting priorities with minimal supervision.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, quoting “Branch Administrator - LM0044” to: careers(AT)leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...