Locations: Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Etobicoke
Learning Tree Tutors is accepting applications from people who are passionate about helping young children achieve their academic goals. We offer one-on-one in-home tutoring supporting the student's curriculum.
- Certified teachers preferred, but others enrolled in B. Ed.programs considered /or with relevant tutoring experience and credentials
-Able to travel to students' residences
-Knowledge of learning disabilities is an asset
-Experience in working with children required
- Interest and creativity in teaching primary reading, math and French is desirable
- Open to new ideas & learning strategies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dependable & responsible
- Patient and caring
- Majority of hours are late afternoon, evening & weekends
Send resume and cover letter to this email address and indicate the locations where you can work. Police certificate may be required before starting.
Note that only those selected for interview will be contacted