Learning Tree is looking for part-time MATH tutors to teach students one-on-one in their homes or at a site convenient to students --
Usually tutoring during peak after-school hours (4-9pm weeknights and weekends)
- Math - all levels -- (Grades K to 8, Gr. 9 to 12)
1) Formal education required: Ontario Certified teacher or demonstrated subject expertise such as university graduation in a subject area.
2) Previous teaching/tutoring experience and/or experience working with young people desirable, although not required
3) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as well as a genuine interest in teaching and helping young people learn .
4) Access to a vehicle or public transportation desirable as some commuting is required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the email address provided. Please include the subject areas/levels you can teach, times available, available transport, and geographic areas you can travel to.
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour when suitable assignments available.
*Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted*
Note that all tutors hired must be willing to apply for a criminal background check.