HIRING TUTORS for ENGLISH / FRENCH/ Special NEEDS -- for January!
Locations: Toronto, Etobicoke, North York/York Mills, Scarborough
We are looking for part-time tutors to teach students one-on-one in their homes or at a site convenient to students -- usually during peak after-school hours (4-9pm weeknights and weekends).
- English - all levels – (Grades K to 8, Gr. 9 to 12, College) Essay writing, Reading, Writing, Literature
- Special Needs/Learning Disabilities
- French – all levels
Compensation - $18-20+/hour depending upon experience and qualifications
1) Formal education required: Ontario Certified teacher or demonstrated subject expertise such as university graduation in a subject area.
2) Previous teaching/tutoring experience and/or experience working with young people desirable, although not required
3) Previous experience with special needs and/or learning disabilities an asset
4) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in teaching and helping young people learn are essential.
5) Access to a vehicle or public transportation as some commuting is required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the email address provided. Please include the subject areas/levels you can teach, times available, available transport, and geographic areas you can travel to.
*Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted*
Note that all tutors hired must be willing to apply for a criminal background check.
Tutoring Services Grades K to 12, College and University.
English, Mathematics, Science and Languages