Job Title : E.C.E. Teacher, multiple vacancies
Start Date : Soon as possible
Location : Learning Jungle International School, Cambodia
Terms : This is a permanent full-time position, day
Salary : Based on Experience, Skills, other benefits
Experience : An asset
- ECE Diploma/Degree recognized by the Ministry of Education and registered with the college of ECEs (RECE)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Early Childhood Education Skills:
- Demonstrate an understanding of and love for young children and enthusiasm for developing a happy, creative atmosphere for the children.
- Demonstrate the importance of quality programming and a commitment to applying it.
- Plan and develop programs keeping in view the individual needs of the children
- Provide opportunity for creative expression through the mediums of art, dramatic play and music
- Assess the developmental level of children, prepare reports and discuss with staff and parents
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Establishing and maintaining a warm supportive relationship with the families of the children.
- Knowledge of Day Nurseries Act and knowledge of licensing regulations
- Keeping accurate and current, the records as required by the Centre and the Ministry.
- Attending meetings and professional development seminars as requested
Early Childhood Educator Assistant Skills:
- Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Guide children in development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Prepare and serve snacks
- Arrange transition periods such as lunch and rest for children
- Observe children and report on observations to supervisor
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- Being responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating environment for children in the assigned classroom and for the School.
- Leadership and initiative
- Working in a team
- Problem solving, decision making, critical thinking
- Job task planning and organizing, use of memory, finding information
- Computer use
- Continuous learning and improving
About Learning Jungle School:
Learning Jungle® School is a proud provider of quality early learning and care for children and families in the communities it serves. All child care facilities are licensed and provide the highest standards of quality early childhood education. Learning Jungle School is committed to providing a positive learning environment for children that will enhance their individual level of development.
Check us out on facebook: Learning Jungle Cambodia
Virak Ly, Director
Learning Jungle School, 14, St 337, Sangkat Beoung Kark 1,
Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Must be committed for a year contract.
Mention “ECE Teacher Cambodia” in the subject line