temporary part-time positions for winter learn to skate program. Skating Instructors will be required to teach introductory skating skills and activities for participants of various skill levels. Skating Instructors will ensure that the program is a safe, fun and creative atmosphere for all children.
- Minimum one (1) year paid or volunteer Skating Instructor experience;
- Experience working or volunteering in a leadership role;
- Must have experience working with children
- Proficient skater who has mastered basic skills of skating;
- Ability to provide direction and instruction to groups of children;
- Ability to be adaptive, creative and innovative teaching skating lessons and leading activities on the ice.
Currently Hiring positions for Sunday afternoons, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.