Learn Photography Canada is on the lookout for amazing photography instructors for our Calgary classes!
Learn Photography Canada is famous for providing interactive, hands-on and fun photography classes to photo enthusiasts in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Currently are looking to hire a part time instructor in Calgary to teach our introductory Digital I beginner SLR photography class.
Hours will vary, but most of our one-day weekend classes occur once every 3-4 weeks and last for 8 hours. You will also receive some private tuition sessions with a minimum time of 3 hours.
The ideal candidate as follows:
- great (and we mean great) communicator
- ability to work weekends and evenings
- strong understanding of digital SLR photography
- ability to multitask and delegate
- quick learner
Helpful but not necessary
- past or current experience as a professional photographer
- have a vehicle
- experience with portrait photography, photoshop, Lightroom and/or gimp
You will receive $150 for every session that your teach and lunch and snacks are provided by the company at no charge. For private tuition you will receive $50 and hour.
Classes are located in the downtown core of Calgary, and Fort Calgary during colder months.
Learn Photography Canada has further teaching and development opportunities for the right candidate if a good match is proven. Find out more about Learn Photography Canada here:
We look forward to hearing from you!