A rapidly growing leader in supply chain logistics is looking for bright, logical, sharp individuals to join our expanding team.
Work will include:
- Co-ordination with clients on issues, concerns and requests.
- Work with extended team to ensure orders are processed.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse team to prioritize orders.
- Track shipments with carries if necessary
- Maintain WMS system data to ensure 100% accuracy of order and shipment information
- Contribute to "LEAN" process changes and continuous improvement.
- Manage orders and order cut off dates for shipments to major retailers in Canada and USA
- Plan and alert with help of the WMS system of any missed orders and events.
- Answering telephone inquiries and customer calls.
Key Skills & Qualification
Experience of at least 2-5 years in warehousing, distribution or logistics industry handling order management, warehouse co-ordination, customer service or analyst work. Skills needed to perform the job well are:
- working knowledge of Excel/Word or equivalent software product.
- Comfortable with MAC or Windows computers.
- comfortable working using mobile technology like iPhone/iPad.
- Good communication skills in English
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- understand e-mail etiquette
Must also have:
- strong sense of integrity
- pride in getting job done 100% the first time.
- detail oriented, precise
- strong work ethic
- able to work in a team for achieve common goal.
- customer service approach
Reward is to join a family like atmosphere like minded, driven to succeed individuals in a company on a incredible growth path. Help us continue to grow with your exceptional work habits and enjoy the success of participating in growth of Lean Supply Solutions becoming a North American leader in contract logistics.
Send in your resume and cover letter stating what makes you a good candidate to join our team.