- Assist with purchasing in identifying suitable equipment, suppliers, delivery, quality and pricing.
- Source and purchase equipment and supplies for company operations, departments and external customers, including equipment repairs.
- Organize delivery from suppliers to meet required time frames.
- Ensure purchases are made in accordance with company guidelines.
- Perform Pricing and Vendor Analysis.
- Ensure purchase orders are completed to relevant commercial standards in an accurate manner and within the required time frame.
- Review outstanding purchase orders and follow-up with relevant suppliers.
- Use the Internet to communicate and conduct research on equipment & suppliers.
- Resolve any issues with suppliers etc. e.g. incorrect invoices, incorrect parts, credit returns.
- Review and update performance reporting on a regular or as-required basis.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3 years purchasing experience in an oilfield or industrial environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Mechanical and Mathematical aptitude and understanding.
- Well-developed negotiation, communication and prioritizing skills.
- Basic knowledge of oilfield operations and equipment/parts.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (including MS Excel – Intermediate; MS Word; MS Outlook).
- Attention to detail and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
League Pipeline Services Ltd. is an oilfield service company that specializes in Pipeline Construction, Facility Construction, Pipeline...