Tools Programmer / Developer is a multidisciplinary position directly reporting to our IT manager. We are looking for an extraordinary bilingual speaker and writer in Chinese-English to manage our documentation and maintain technical services. Candidates must be organized, excellent communicator, and works well with others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly. You should also have a strong understanding of, and practical experience with, Java web application development.
- Build internal systems used by hundreds of colleagues and clients around the world with your domain expertise in Benefits, HR, Staffing and all other corporate functions.
- Specialist domains: UI development with AJAX and similar technologies, mobile apps, developer tools (IDEs, large-scale build systems, compilers), internationalization.
As an Tools Programmer / Developer, you may be REQUIRED to:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience;
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, including large systems software design and development experience, with -extensive knowledge of Windows;
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design;
- Expert at building and running unit tests;
- Detailed knowledge of SQL Server and able to create and debug complex stored procedures;
- MUST be fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Commercial experience managing agile projects and leading project teams;
- Adept at writing reports to be reviewed by project stakeholders;
- Knowledge of source control tools such as Subversion, GIT.