Lead Mantra Marketing is a fast growing internet marketing company that offers full service online marketing support to major clients in both the US and Canada. Lead Mantra's specialty lies in Lead Generation for Colleges and Universities in the US and Canada, helping them recruit and enrol new students in a cost effective manner though a mix of marketing channels such as Search, Social Media and Email.
Currently Lead Mantra is looking for a Full Time Facebook Advertising Account Manager with a background in marketing/advertising or business development to handle all publisher relationships within its portfolio. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the online marketing landscape.
We are looking for a super smart, self-propelled, problem solving individual to become the assistant to our Director of Social Media Buying.
As the Facebook Advertising Account Manager for Lead Mantra, you will:
- Manage Direct Response Campaigns on Facebook Advertising Platform
- Be accountable for campaigns being managed
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Strategize and creatively launch campaigns
- Manage day-to-day social media activities for Lead Mantra
- Work under experienced and successful professional marketers
- Use your creativity to propel advertising campaigns forward
- Learn the foundation of real marketing from a straight performance, conversion basis
- Resourceful , Independent Problem Solver
- Quick Learner
- Calm, relaxed personality
- Attention to Detail
- College Degree
- Intermediate knowledge of html/css and coding
- Understanding of online advertising and the web technologies is required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to identify and close new business
- Displays authority and self-assurance when presenting to and negotiating with publishers/vendors
- Proven track record in building and sustaining key business relationships
- Proven success in attaining set goals
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing market and work environment
- Exhibits high energy and passion for role, organization and product
- Ability to learn quickly
- Creative, self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple projects while consistently meeting deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment that fosters get-it-done attitude
- Excellent computer skills (Especially Spreadsheets such as MS Excel)
The position requires 40-50 hours per week at our office in Vancouver, and will require someone flexible who is willing to work some of those hours late at night from time to time, “stop and go.” Sometimes we are extremely busy and sometimes we are less busy.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 2011, Lead Mantra is a full-service, digital marketing agency specializing in identifying and recruiting students for the higher...