Founded in 1986, Hypertec Direct is a global Value Added Reseller (VAR) dedicated to providing simple and easy access to a vast selection of IT products and solutions. Through its long established strategic alliances with premier partners and suppliers within the industry, Hypertec Direct offers a complete line of IT products and services to fulfill any organization’s IT needs regardless of its profile. With its team of certified support specialists as well as its state-of-the-art e-commerce platform that seamlessly integrates with numerous leading distributors, Hypertec Direct ensures that customer orders are fulfilled quickly and at exceptional prices to simplify the customer’s purchasing process.
We are presently looking for qualified individuals to join our sales force and work as Technical Sales Representatives within our Mississauga location. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure along with an extensive benefits package.
- Being a brand and technology expert with a focus on servers, storage, networking or security products;
- Increasing revenue and profitability in assigned product categories;
- Develops professional solution proposals which include products, services, and implementation plans;
- Documents key sales activities in our CRM as well as maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecast;
- Represents advanced solutions in a professional manner to customers and prospects;
- Working with internal account managers to uncover and close sales opportunities in assigned product categories;
- Completing technical trainings and certifications for the product categories and brands assigned;
- Do all other tasks requested by superiors;
- 5 or more years of experience selling or supporting the assigned product categories and brands;
- Experience in the IT industry or technology field is required;
- Working knowledge of IT industry, experience with computer based programs, ability to learn and present hardware portfolio is required;
- Bilingual preferred;
- Must have had a quota carrying position before and have the ability to penetrate, acquire and close opportunities;
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of an organization;
- Strong dedication to quality work and attention to detail;
- High comfort level in business discussions with decision-makers;
Please submit your candidacy by email or fax (514-745-0937) BEFORE August 25,2014. ATTENTION: Human Resources.