Hypertec Group, a Canadian owned and operated company, part of a privately held group composed of vertically integrated companies, with more than 240 employees and with regional offices in Ottawa, Quebec City and Mississauga, is a leader among the suppliers of computer solutions for corporations, educational institutions and government entities of all sizes. We do the design, the development and the distribution of high end computer products; we also distribute computer products for the general public and we offer a range of services like after sale service, technical support, integration and development of solutions.
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Technician for our Montreal office for the evening shift (5 PM to 12h30 AM); permanent position, 40 hours a week.
The quality control technician reports to the quality team leader. The quality control technician works with the members of the Production and Engineering teams. They inspect audits and reports on materials, processes and products to ensure conformance with CIARATECH’s quality standards.
Some tasks include:
- Performing the inspection of manufactured products, as well as the inspection of incoming shipments.
- Submitting non-conformance reports to document a process or product non-conformance.
- Supporting the quality inspector team leader in improving product procedures.
- Performing finished goods audits on all finished products at defined intervals.
- Inspecting incoming materials that are related to the manufacturing process. This includes: customer supplied, purchased components and internally produced components.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Quality Control Inspector;
.Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Must know how to use a computer and how to enter data;
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision ;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
.Must be able to meet deadlines;
.Must be able to deal with stressful situations;
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, or stagger shifts may be required to ensure coverage at supervisor's or management's request;
Salary: to be discussed
Starting date : As soon as possible.
Please submit your application via EMAIL or FAX (514-745-0937) to the attention of Human Resources before June 2, 2014.