Hypertec Group, a Canadian owned and operated company, part of a privately held group composed of vertically integrated companies, with more than 240 employees and with regional offices in Ottawa, Quebec City and Mississauga, is a leader among the suppliers of computer solutions for corporations, educational institutions and government entities of all sizes. We do the design, the development and the distribution of high end computer products; we also distribute computer products for the general public and we offer a range of services like after sale service, technical support, integration and development of solutions.
We are currently looking for an Account Receivable Clerk for our Montreal office. We offer a competitive salary and commission structure along with an extensive benefits package as well.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will have the following RESPONSABILITIES:
- Must monitor customer files in order to maintain a satisfactory level of collection according to the company’s policies;
- Work closely with the Credit manager & the Credit Analyst to identify accounts that may become a problem and make recommendations on the credit limit and collection procedures;
- Monitor the accounts receivable for trends and warning signs;
- Manage problematic cases until complete resolution;
- Do administration of collection notices & statements;
- Do administration of monthly billing for specific customers;
- Monitor accounts placed in collection agency;
- Send invoices to customers;
- Do follow up on customer’s requests;
- Manage the customer’s web portals for invoicing and collection;
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- College accreditation in Accounting or Finance; an asset;
- Customer service and collection experience;
- Experience with Inter-Company Transactions & Multi Currency;
- Strength in analysis and reconciliation;
- Must have good computer software skills in Word and Excel (intermediate level);
- Experience with SAP Business One; an asset;
- Must beTrilingual (Spanish, English, French,); Spanish and English are a must;
- Must have strong organizational skills;
- Must have good multitasking skills;
- Must have excellent negotiation skills;
- Must be innovative, versatile, and autonomous;
Salary: to be discussed.
Start date: ASAP
Please submit your candidacy by email or fax (514-745-0937) BEFORE August 13,2014. ATTENTION: Human Resources.