Le Chateau Employee Review

Merchandising: a fun and a hard job
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 September 2013
I started as a simple sales floor who was just selling clothes to costumers. By the time was going ahead, i became a key holder who had more responsability, so i was join the management team.
I was the only one who had skills in that store and the only one who could do and handle more than what my responsabilities was, i was always going over, and trying to teach myself how to grow.
So i became a Product Manager who merchandised the whole store by herself,i didn't have much help from my team so i always felt upset and not helped! I love merchandising because it brings me on what i studied for, which was art,any kind,but at the same time was a really and stressfull job because i had to be on time on doing my updates, so it made me understand how far i can go!Because of that people there were more than upset when i left!!
Pros
discount
Cons
not enough money

Other Le Chateau Employee Reviews

Very accommodating for work/school/life balance
Style Specialist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON7 December 2017
Overall the management at my location worked with my schedule, working two jobs plus school. The traffic was very slow so I worked alone sometimes but it gave me the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and develop a sense of independence. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with other people and express yourself through your knowledge of fashion or even just by your style sense. The hardest part of the job was helping find everyone's style that reflects who they are or how they dress.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
Work alone
fun environment to work in
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 November 2017
A typical day at le chateau is very busy , lots of multitasking .At times it becomes overbearing because theres not alot of people working on the floor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Le Chateau. Our community is ready to answer.