Le Chateau Employee Review

Good job
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 September 2013
I was the head cashier, I couldn't do much besides folding clothes and dealing with customers. I did enjoy the job but I got very bored fast. I couldn't get any commission because I wasn't a fashion associate therefore my pays weren't as big as all the other girls. My co-workers were nice and management was okay.

Other Le Chateau Employee Reviews

fun environment to work in
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 November 2017
A typical day at le chateau is very busy , lots of multitasking .At times it becomes overbearing because theres not alot of people working on the floor.
Le Chateau
Manager/co-manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario3 November 2017
Great place to build your retail skills. Le Chateau fully trains every sales associate how to properly service customers in a retail environment. I would not recommend this job for long-term, because the company is cutting back on many bonuses, hours and incentives. They also like to point out problems, but with no solutions. HR and higher-up management do not listen very well; they are not very open and willing to take criticism or suggestions.
Pros
Great in-store teams, wonderful training and building skills.
Cons
higher management is more involved in Montreal base, as opposed to Ottawa.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Le Chateau. Our community is ready to answer.