Le Chateau Employee Review

So-so experience
Sales Associate / Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2014
Le Chateau - based on my experience as a sales associate and key holder rarely takes care of its employees. They ask a lot from their employees which would be acceptable if they took care of them. This goes for the company itself and not the various store managements. I've had different managers over the past 2 years as an employee of Le Chateau. As stated above, they ask too much out of their managers and sales team and rarely give back.

Store management differs from manager to manager and this greatly changes the work experience.
Pros
Flexible hours, 50 % employee discount
Cons
Not enough hours given to the store - resulting in a few available hours for sales associates, Discount only applies to clothes for you.

Other Le Chateau Employee Reviews

Very accommodating for work/school/life balance
Style Specialist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON7 December 2017
Overall the management at my location worked with my schedule, working two jobs plus school. The traffic was very slow so I worked alone sometimes but it gave me the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and develop a sense of independence. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with other people and express yourself through your knowledge of fashion or even just by your style sense. The hardest part of the job was helping find everyone's style that reflects who they are or how they dress.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
Work alone
fun environment to work in
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 November 2017
A typical day at le chateau is very busy , lots of multitasking .At times it becomes overbearing because theres not alot of people working on the floor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Le Chateau. Our community is ready to answer.