Le Chateau Inc Employee Review

View all Le Chateau Inc reviews

Sales Associate
Sales Associate - Part time (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2013
• Demonstrate successful leadership ability.
• Possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Assist with the selection, development, and retention of a knowledgeable and engaged sales team
Pros
nice coworker
Cons
non

Other Le Chateau Inc Employee Reviews

Very safe environment with nice staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 January 2018
At Le Chateau, the tasks needed to be completed were quite simple. At the start of my shift, I would be assigned to an area to focus on selling for that day, (shoes, womens clothing, mens clothing, etc.) and would be given an objective. As I worked in two different stores, both my managers were very nice and really wanted to help me improve on my retail skills. I was much younger than the people working there so it was quite difficult for me to make friends with my coworkers, however all my relationships with them were amicable. The hardest part of the job was not always closing a sale, as I always like to be the best in what I do. The most enjoyable part of the job was the location, as it was very easy to get to downtown Montreal.
Pros
50% discount, long breaks.
Cons
Disorganized schedules
fun to work with my co workers
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Châteauguay, QC10 December 2017
worked in the kitchen washing dishes from 9am to 2pm. this job thought me how to work fast and under pressure and quickly. the part i enjoyed most was being able to make jokes ad talk with the chefs while working or during our brake. the hardest part of the job was when i first started i had to move quiclky and do everything right had to put plates were the went i had to. The management was great they would tell me what to do and i do it. i wasnt just a dishwasher i also did arons for the chefs like go get some food supplies when they were short on it.
Pros
free lunches, 10 min breaks can talk with with the chefs while working