Le Chateau Inc Employee Review

View all Le Chateau Inc reviews

Generally good company to work for
Visual Display Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 April 2014
Mostly delightful working environment but very inappropriate inner company relations that made for unfair favouritism.
Pros
Health benefits, clothing discount.
Cons
Lots of unpaid overtime, unfair favouritism.

Other Le Chateau Inc Employee Reviews

fun to work with my co workers
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Châteauguay, QC10 December 2017
worked in the kitchen washing dishes from 9am to 2pm. this job thought me how to work fast and under pressure and quickly. the part i enjoyed most was being able to make jokes ad talk with the chefs while working or during our brake. the hardest part of the job was when i first started i had to move quiclky and do everything right had to put plates were the went i had to. The management was great they would tell me what to do and i do it. i wasnt just a dishwasher i also did arons for the chefs like go get some food supplies when they were short on it.
Pros
free lunches, 10 min breaks can talk with with the chefs while working
Very accommodating for work/school/life balance
Style Specialist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON7 December 2017
Overall the management at my location worked with my schedule, working two jobs plus school. The traffic was very slow so I worked alone sometimes but it gave me the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and develop a sense of independence. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with other people and express yourself through your knowledge of fashion or even just by your style sense. The hardest part of the job was helping find everyone's style that reflects who they are or how they dress.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
Work alone