We are located in Mississauga, ON
Le’s Academy is not just after school learning center. We are not just tutors; our staff brings insight of credentialed teachers.
Our vision is to provide a well rounded education to meet identified learning needs at an affordable rate to students from K to first Year University in core subjects (Math, Sciences, English, French, Spanish and other languages) to children of all socioeconomic situations.
We value (but not limited to) critical pedagogy, differentiated instruction, integrated curriculum, assessments and innovation.
We are seeking dynamic, team-oriented individuals with a passion for teaching.
- In this position, you will be groomed to be able to assist teachers in different classes (Math, English, Sciences, French, art etc...) depending on your comfort level. The goal is eventually to have you handle a class in the future.
- Responsible for assisting teachers.
- Responsible for running our extra-curricular activities such as Robotics, reading club, writers' workshop, Arts and Sciences.
- Fulfill administrative work.
- Must have a passion to teach and a genuine enjoyment of children and youth.
- OCT certification is an asset though not required.
- Persons who are currently enrolled in Consecutive/Concurrent teacher education program, or a third or fourth year University student with teaching related experiences are preferred.
- Any teachable, undergraduates are welcomed to apply.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a team.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you if we find that you are a fit candidate. Please note that we are located in Mississauga, ON.
facebook: Le's Academy