Le’s Academy is a professional after school educational center. We are not just tutors; our staff brings insight of credentialed teachers. Our vision is to provide purposeful teaching to meet identified learning needs at an affordable rate to students from K to first Year University in core subjects (Math, Sciences, English, French, Spanish and other languages). Our rates are affordable and help make quality education accessible to children of all socioeconomic situations. We are currently expanding and seeking dynamic, team-oriented individuals with a passion for teaching.
- Responsible for teaching individuals /small groups of students.
- Work with the directors to create individualized lesson plans to meet identified learning goals
- Fulfill administrative work
- Communicate students’ progress to the director and parents.
- Must have a passion to teach and a genuine enjoyment of children and youth .
- Must be innovative with an open mind.
- OCT certification is preferred but will consider persons who are currently enrolled in Consecutive/Concurrent teacher education program, or a third or fourth year University student with teaching related experiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a team
Please send your resume via email. We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.
Le’s Academy is a professional after school educational center. We are not just tutors; our staff brings insight of credentialed teachers....