Le’s Academy is not just after school learning center. We are not just tutors; our staff brings insight of credentialed teachers.
Our vision is to provide a well rounded education to meet identified learning needs at an affordable rate to students from K to first Year University in core subjects (Math, Sciences, English, French, Spanish and other languages) to children of all socioeconomic situations.
We value (but not limited to) critical pedagogy, differentiated instruction, integrated curriculum, assessements and innovation.
We are seeking dynamic, team-oriented individuals with a passion for teaching.
We are located in Mississauga, ON
- Responsible for teaching individuals /small groups of students.
- Work with the directors to create individualized lesson plans to meet identified learning goals.
- Fulfill administrative work.
- Communicate students’ progress to the director and parents.
- Must have a passion to teach and a genuine enjoyment of children and youth.
- Able to teach E.S.L and other languages (Spanish, Mandarin etc...) are definitely assets.
- OCT certification is an preferred but will consider persons who are currently enrolled in Consecutive/Concurrent teacher education program, or a third or fourth year University student with teaching related experiences.
- Linguistic graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work in a team.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you if we find that you are a fit candidate. Please note that we are located in Mississauga, ON.
facebook: Le's Academy