LCBO Employee Review

clean steady work enviroment
shipper ,receavier (Former Employee) –  whitby,ont2 October 2013
government wharehouse shipper receaiver,clean and safe work environment ,
Pros
good pay and hours and benifits

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

Each day was a new experience
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Callander, ON19 January 2018
Busy and eventful.Always lots to do,either stocking shelves, working in the warehouse, receiving deliveries, serving customers. Learned many things, product knowledge, ordering, applications on computer that had to be done on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, was also Safety Rep for the store. Store manager was always very helpful and always worked right along side of you.She taught me many things, was always looked at you as an individual. The hardest part of the job was irate/intoxicated customers.Also never really knowing if you were going to have 4 hours for the week or 40. Also never knew when someone else with more seniority would come in and bump you which meant less hours. What i enjoyed most about the job was the women that I worked with were hardworking and easy to get along with. I did enjoy most customers.
Lcbo
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON9 January 2018
A typical day at work is mainly cash handling, and warehouse to floor work. I also am a shift leader a few times a week, leading a team of 5-10 people. I have learned conflict resolution, time management, how to interact with customers, and organizational skills. My manager and I have a great work relationship, he is very understanding and not a micro manager. The hardest part of the job is making sure that you are sensitive to everyone's needs and emotions. My fellow employees make this job very enjoyable.
Pros
Pay Wage
Cons
takes 10 plus years to gain full-time and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LCBO. Our community is ready to answer.