LCBO Employee Review

Great opportnity for anyone that is serious about "Working"
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON5 November 2013
I worked at Ajax location last winter season, it was the most simple and beneficial experience. From stocking shelves, assisting guests, cashing out customers and always keeping busy, the L.C.B.O treated me extremely well and fairly. There was never any favoritism and the hours were flexible.

A great place to work.

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

Hard Psychical Labour
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 February 2018
I was hired as seasonal staff to build skids for deliveries. I got injured on the job and the management was very accommodating to this and transferred me to lighter duties.
Not all it's cracked up to be
Acting manager supervising (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, ON12 February 2018
Good salary once you have worked enough hours to receive raises. No benefits to casuals unless you work a minimum of 25 hours a week, which is hard because seniority dictates your weekly hours. You also pay for your own benefits once you are eligible so it is not worth it unless you have children. Little to no opportunity for advancement even though management may tell you differently. I have worked here for 10 years taken multiple courses for advancement and have never been called for a promotion, still no full time positions available to me!!! So I went back to school for my degree and will be leaving this company.

I enjoyed the work environment for the most part, some drama from management occasionally but no different than anywhere else. Co-workers are great!
Pros
Hourly wage
Cons
Do not appreciate hard workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LCBO. Our community is ready to answer.