LCBO Employee Review

Very Enjoyable
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 September 2013
I was hired as a seasonal employee over the Christamas Holidays. Thanks to the strong skills of LCBO employees, I was able to learn the cash very easily and always balanced at the end of a busy shift. I learned how to establish whether or not a customer was intoxicated and should or should not be served, and how to provide the best customer service by being knowledgeable about LCBO products. I enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have taken several human relation courses which has brought my customer service skills to a very high level.

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

Hard Psychical Labour
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 February 2018
I was hired as seasonal staff to build skids for deliveries. I got injured on the job and the management was very accommodating to this and transferred me to lighter duties.
Not all it's cracked up to be
Acting manager supervising (Current Employee) –  Uxbridge, ON12 February 2018
Good salary once you have worked enough hours to receive raises. No benefits to casuals unless you work a minimum of 25 hours a week, which is hard because seniority dictates your weekly hours. You also pay for your own benefits once you are eligible so it is not worth it unless you have children. Little to no opportunity for advancement even though management may tell you differently. I have worked here for 10 years taken multiple courses for advancement and have never been called for a promotion, still no full time positions available to me!!! So I went back to school for my degree and will be leaving this company.

I enjoyed the work environment for the most part, some drama from management occasionally but no different than anywhere else. Co-workers are great!
Pros
Hourly wage
Cons
Do not appreciate hard workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LCBO. Our community is ready to answer.