LCBO Employee Review

Very fun to work there as the sky was the limit for sales
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2013
I would start early every day to clear my paperwork so that I would have time to work with the staff and help the customers. I learned a lot about product selection and inventory control. My coworkers varied in age dramatically but I found that no issue as I treated all the staff the same. The hardest part was stopping some of them for drinking on the job! The best part was helping customers with their large orders and picking out various wines that would correctly pair off with food that the customers were looking for. The one store I managed in TO on Christmas week we hit a million in sales on the Thursday with 3 big sales day to go. We were one of only a few in the entire company to achieve this.
Pros
Lots of trade shows to go to met vintners from all over the world
Cons
Driving to the GTA sometimes 4-6 hours a day!

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

very good place to work and great company to work for
Wearhouse order picking (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 December 2017
A typical day at the LCBO Warehouse was filling out orders for restaurants, weddings etc....

I learned that the customer is always right.

The manager was great he was really awesome to work with.

It was a great work environment.

Finding where witch exact bottle is was a little challenging at first but with time and great co-workers I was able to find them within no time.

Most enjoyable part of the day was getting the customer exactly what they asked for.
Good Seasonal Job
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 December 2017
If you are looking to make extra money during the summer or the holidays than this is a great place. Good hours and my co workers were fine. Never had a bad experience with a customer. I was a seasonal employee so I don't know what its like to show up there everyday for years, just worked there for 6 weeks and it was fun.