LCBO Employee Review

Enthusiastic and knowledgable staff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON16 October 2013
- Providing effective customer service for products and events
- Engage with co-workers and work together for most beneficial customer experience
- Having the ability to overcome obstacles such as learning to operate equipment by utilizing training sessions offered through LCBO

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

Lcbo
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON9 January 2018
A typical day at work is mainly cash handling, and warehouse to floor work. I also am a shift leader a few times a week, leading a team of 5-10 people. I have learned conflict resolution, time management, how to interact with customers, and organizational skills. My manager and I have a great work relationship, he is very understanding and not a micro manager. The hardest part of the job is making sure that you are sensitive to everyone's needs and emotions. My fellow employees make this job very enjoyable.
Pros
Pay Wage
Cons
takes 10 plus years to gain full-time and benefits
Fun work and usually good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
It's fun to work at LCBO stores if you have a good manager and good coworkers. You get to learn a lot about alcohol in your role as CSR. More input as to which store you get placed would be nice.