LCBO Employee Review

Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2014
Worked at the LCBO for the winter season - Seasonal
Working at the LCBO was an awesome experience. Management was good at communicating tasks and recognizing you for accomplishing tasks. Co-workers were always there if you needed any help or had any questions, everyone was really friendly. The hardest/scariest part of the job would be telling an intoxicated customer that we can not serve them, a lot of the time they would get mad and start swearing at you but my co-workers and the management team always had my back in any situations like that. Most enjoyable part of the job was going in to see everyone day after day.
Pros
Everyone was really friendly
Cons
Very hard to get hours, goes by seniority.

Other LCBO Employee Reviews

Lcbo
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON9 January 2018
A typical day at work is mainly cash handling, and warehouse to floor work. I also am a shift leader a few times a week, leading a team of 5-10 people. I have learned conflict resolution, time management, how to interact with customers, and organizational skills. My manager and I have a great work relationship, he is very understanding and not a micro manager. The hardest part of the job is making sure that you are sensitive to everyone's needs and emotions. My fellow employees make this job very enjoyable.
Pros
Pay Wage
Cons
takes 10 plus years to gain full-time and benefits
Fun work and usually good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
It's fun to work at LCBO stores if you have a good manager and good coworkers. You get to learn a lot about alcohol in your role as CSR. More input as to which store you get placed would be nice.